In this tutorial you will get complete steps for how to do aadhar card download without mobile number, enrollment no. You may also download aadhar card by name and date of birth without aadhar number.
What is Aadhar Card?
Aadhar Card is 12 digit unique identification number which can be obtained by residents of India, It is based on biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Aadhaar is world’s largest biometric ID system. Considered a proof of residence and not a proof of citizenship, Aadhaar does not itself grant any rights to domicile in India. Aadhaar is the subject of several rulings by the Supreme Court of India.
Download Aadhar Card Without Enrolment Number
Follow the complete steps:
- First, you need to install download Aadhar card app.
- After download, you must have to install it on your device then open it.
- Select the Aadhar number option which available on top of bar.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the provided first field.
- Full name: Enter your full name which you mentioned in your application.
- Pin Code: Enter your permanent address postal code.
- Captcha: Verify captcha for security purpose.
- Mobile Number: Enter your registered mobile number in the provided box.
- After that click to “One Time Password” option.You will get a OTP code and enter it into box.
- If you did not received OTP in few seconds then, just click to re send other OTP.
- After verify your mobile number click to validate and download button.
- Your Aadhar card download automatically in pdf format.
Note: Password should be your first letter name and your area code.