You can also download aadhar card by aadhaar number by visiting www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in official website. Also, check your aadhar card status for UID verification.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number @uidai.gov.in
Aadhar card is are tested to be a awfully vital document proof you must remember of a way to download online Aadhar Card with UID number. you wish to save lots of the provided update reference variety for future use and when the verification by distinctive Identification Authority of Asian country and correction you’ll get the updated aadhar card. it’s thought of to be a major document because it is used for many functions and so each individual ought to have this distinctive and legal proof of identification and address.
How to Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number?
Step #1: First do to government official Aadhaar card website by using this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Visit government official Aadhar card website link at https://uidai.gov.in.
- Now find and click to Download Aadhaar option under the my Aadhaar dropdown menu.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the provided field.
- Now enter personal details in the form.
- After that you will get a OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button after verifying phone number.
- Check your aadhar card on your browser.
- Download Aadhar card in your system.
- Take Printout For further use.
Different Ways to Download Aadhaar
If you want to check aadhaar status by name and pin code then follow this link.
Remember: The file you’ll get in your drive will be protected with password as your Pincode. eg. If your city pin code is 1234 then the password of that PDF file will be 1234.
If you have any query regarding Aadhar Card Download With Aadhaar Number, then you can feel free to ask in the below provided comment box.