In this tutorial, we will provide detailed steps on how to download aadhar card by aadhaar number by visiting eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in official website. Also, you can check your aadhar card status for UID verification.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number
Aadhar card is are tested to be a awfully vital document proof you must remember of a way to download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar number. you wish to save lots of the provided update reference variety for future use and when the verification by distinctive Identification Authority of Asian country and correction you’ll get the updated Aadhar card. it’s thought of to be a major document because it is used for many functions and so each individual ought to have this distinctive and legal proof of identification and address.
Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number @uidai.gov.in
Follow the complete steps to Download Aadhar card by aadhaar number:
- First do to government official Aadhar card website by using this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Aadhar card download by Aadhaar number.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the provided field.
- Now enter personal details in the form.
- After that you will get a OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button after verifying phone number.
- Check your aadhar card on your browser.
- Download Aadhar card in your system.
- Take Printout For further use.
Remember: The file you’ll get in your drive will be protected with password as your Pincode. eg. If your city pin code is 1234 then the password of that PDF file will be 1234.
You can also check:
If you have any query regarding Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number, then you can feel free to ask in the below provided comment box.