Download Aadhar Card by name and date of birth at uidai.gov.in official website. If you don’t know how to download Aadhar card by name and date of birth then, here we are providing complete step by step instructions.
How to Download Aadhaar Card?
Require Details of Download Aadhar Card Using Name and Date of Birth
First of all, if you download Aadhar card by name and date of birth then some details are require. you can easily download to your Aadhar card through name and date of birth so then you need to some require details below them;
- Aadhar card number or 14-digits enrollment number
- UID – Unique Identity number or EID Enrollment Identity Number
- Your register name and DOB
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth – uidai.gov.in
In case, you forgot your aadhar number and enrollment number, you can download the e-aadhaar card online by using only name and date of birth. By using name and DOB, the UIDAI retrieves the details about the aadhaar card or UID number.
Follow the complete steps:
- Visit the Aadhar Card official website at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select “Enrollment ID” or “Aadhaar” option.
- Enter your Aadhar number or Enrollment ID, Full name, pin code, security in the provided field.
- Click to “Get OTP”.
- You will receive One Time Passcode on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the box which you received.
- Now Click to ‘Validate and Download”
Your Aadhar will be generated in PDF file, it will be saved on your system.
This is entire process of download of the aadhar card in PDF form through name and date of birth. Now, this was the case when the user knows the aadhaar card number. What if user forgets the enrollment number? In this event Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth without enrollment number, is not possible.
Currently, there is not an option to download Aadhar card by name and date of birth. If they are updating methods then, we will update here. If you have any query then, please ask in the below comment box.