Aadhar Card Correction Form – Change Name, Address, Mobile Number, DOB – Online or Offline: If you want to do Aadhar Card Correction Online then, in this article we will provide step by step instructions about how to do Aadhar Card Correction through uidai.gov.in official website.
All those people who are facing issues about Aadhar 12-digit unique identification number which provided by Indian Government based on Biometric details. As per latest report, there are 2 Billion peoples already enrolled for Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card Correction Form – Change Name, Address, Mobile Number, DOB – Online or Offline
Important Points Before Update Aadhar Card
- Card Holder must have to correct details in the form and attach approved legal appropriate documents.
- Fill all the details in English or any regional language.
- After updating process, keep update your request number safe to check Aadhar card status.
- If you have not registered your mobile number with Aadhar card then, visit the nearest Aadhar center.
- The cardholder must have to fill all the necessary details in Capital Letters only.
- Don’t forget to fill mandatory details in the form.
- Don’t use Mr. or Mrs. before name while writing the name of Aadhar card holder.
- Attach only necessary documents like address proof, pan card in the application form.
Possible Reasons that why Reject Aadhar Card Updation Correction?
The UIDAI required specific rules that you follow to verify details in Aadhar Card. Read following details before making any changes in Aadhar Card.
- Visit Aadhaar’s Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- The form must have to fill per the requirement.
- All the necessary documents should be submitted with an application form.
- Self-attested copies of all documents.
- If your documents do not match then your Aadhar will not get updated.
- If you have not submitted proper documents then, your Aadhar card submission will be rejected.
These are the primary reasons when your Aadhar Card Updation request rejected.
Aadhar Card Correction
There are 3 ways to update your Aadhar Card details.
- Send through Post
You can update your Aadhar card via using below-mentioned step by step instructions.
Aadhar Card Correction Online
Change name, address, mobile number, and birth date in your Aadhar Card for various reasons. You can easily update details in your Aadhar card online by following steps. If you still do not know how to change Aadhar details then, don’t worry, here are the procedure given below, which you help to update Aadhar Card details.
Step by Step Instructions to Update Aadhar Card
Follow the simple procedure as given below to update Aadhar Card details online.
- Name Correction
- Birth Date
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
If you want to change your Name then, your mobile number must have to link with the Aadhar Card Online.
If your mobile number not linked then, you cannot update your name as per below steps.
- Visit the Official website of Aadhar Card at uidai.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “Address Update Request Online” link.
- You will be redirected to the Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- Enter 12-Digit Aadhar Card number with a Registered mobile number.
- You will receive OTP in your mobile, Enter OTP and get verified.
- Now, Select the region language first.
- Now, View an application form.
- Enter your new name in the provided field. Don’t use Mr. or Mrs. before the name.
- Upload relevant documents as proof of your Identity.
- After submitting documents, you will receive an Aadhar Card Update Request number which you use to check the status of your Aadhar Update Request.
Birth Date, Gender, Email Id, Mobile Number
- To update your Date of Birth, you need to visit Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- Follow above similar steps.
- Select a Birth date and click to next.
- Now you can enter Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Upload necessary documents as proof of identity.
- You will receive Aadhar Card Update Request number which can helps you to track status.
Important Note: Enter the correct Aadhar card address which will be delivered to your new Address.
- Visit the Aadhar Self Service Portal at Update Aadhar Card Online link.
- Follow the similar above steps.
- Select the Address then click to Submit.
- Now you can enter the new address in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents for Address proof.
- You will receive Aadhar Card Update request number to track your status.
Aadhar Card Correction Offline
For the offline process, you need to visit nearest Aadhar Card Center then, submit the Aadhar Card Updation form to the center.
Follow the steps:
- Visit the nearest Aadhar Card Enrollment Service Centers.
There are 3 ways to search nearby Aadhar Card Center.
Using State Name
Using City Name/ Village
- Collect the Aadhar Card Update form from Aadhar Card Service Center.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form which you want to update.
- Don’t forget to mentioned relevant documents copies for identity and address proof.
- You will receive Acknowledgement number for tracking Aadhar Card Status.
Aadhar Card Correction – Through Post
Note: If you want to update details via post then, your mobile number must have to link with the Aadhar Card Number.
- Firstly, Download the application form of Aadhar Card Updation.
- Fill mandatory details in the application form.
- After fill application form, attach necessary documents as proof of identity and address proof.
- Mention on the Envelope as the Subject name “Aadhar Correction Form”.
- Now Send the Envelope through the post to the below address.
Post Box No. 10,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
Post Box No. 99,
Hyderabad – 500034,
You will receive corrected Aadhar Card on your Home Address.
FAQs for Aadhar Card Updation
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: Can I update Aadhar Card Details online?
Yes you can change all the Aadhar Card details online such as:
- Birth Date
- Email Id
Question 2: What are the Charges for Update Aadhar Card Details?
The UIDAI has been not charged any amount to update Aadhar Card details online. If you are going to update your details offline then, you have to pay Rs 25 each time.
Question 3: Required Criteria for Changes Aadhar Card Details Online?
To update details, you must have to submit a scanned self-attested copy of the address proof. Otherwise, you won’t update your Aadhar Card.
Question 4: Can I Submit Update Request in Local Language?
Yes, you can submit Aadhar Update request in any language which comfortable for you.
Question 5: Without Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card, Can I Update?
No, if you still not link Aadhar number with Mobile number then, you won’t able to change your Aadhar Card details online.
Question 6: Why My Aadhar Card Updation Request Rejected?
If you have submitted incorrect details or missing necessary documents, your Aadhar Card Update Request rejected.
This is not the official website of UIDAI. We are not collecting User’s Aadhar Card Correction data. Here we just give steps that how you can Update Change, name, Birth Date, Address, Mobile Number, Email id through online and offline methods.